Our Crisis Support Solutions are especially designed for Christian ministries. More severe examples of a crisis include a leader involved in sexual immorality, insubordination, or financial mismanagement. More common examples are a pastor or director being requested to step down or conflict that is crippling the entire organization. Most organizations are uncertain how to lead with wisdom and integrity during such stressful times, but our consultants will help you make wise decisions and guide your ministry back to health.
Our consultants will provide you with invaluable support including:
- An objective and experienced sounding board for your leadership
- Guidance for the staff member who is in trouble
- Conflict resolution between staff member, staff-board, and membership-leadership conflicts
- Testing of assumptions to ensure important issues are being addressed
- Guidance in creating a short term crisis management plan to stabilize the ministry
- Assistance in developing a communication plan that clarifies what will be shared and when
- Review and/or writing of severance agreements
- Ongoing availability with our consultants via phone and e-mail
The Center is a non-profit organization. Our fees are determined by the services you request and your ability to pay. Don’t let fees prevent you from contacting us. We will do all we can to find a workable solution for you.